Since I was asked by a few people about whether or not I'm taking requests, I thought I'd write a journal entry with more details on that topic.
This is a list of basic Rules and Guidelines that you should keep in mind when leaving a request.
1. Instructions - How to request.
2. What I Offer.
4. Important Notes.
Whenever I'm planning to open request I'll update my Request Box
. If you are interested in requesting a drawing, please leave a comment below said journal entry, following the rules as specified (do not DM me
, or leave a comment under this
If you have any questions about requests, DM me to ask. I'd be happy to answer you.
2. What I Offer:
The specific type of drawing (chibi, half-body, full-body, e.t.c.) that I'm offering for each round of requests will be mentioned in the respective journal.I WILL DRAW:
girls, boys, kemonomimi, fantasy-themed characters, only 1 character (for requests specifically). I WILL NOT DRAW:
18+ concepts, extremely masculine characters, old people, fanart, mecha, anthros.
1. You have to be a Watcher
in order for me to accept your request.*
2. Each user is entitled to ONE
drawing with ONE
character. I won't offer multiple free drawings to the same person, unless you're a friend.
4. Important Notes:
1. I can't draw very detailed backgrounds at the moment, so please don't expect that from me.
2. Keep in mind that if I accept your request and start working on it, I may not tell you because I want it to be a surprise, but I will let you know if I decide to stream the process.
3. If you notice that I'm working on your request, please keep in mind that there is no set time-limit for how long it'll take me to finish it. The time I will need can vary depending on: a) how complicated/detailed the drawing is b) how full my schedule is, c) personal/family matters, d) health issues, e.t.c. Sometimes, because this is a request, depending on my to-do list I might even have to pause the process and pick it up later on. Please remember that I only get to draw for a few hours each day and I want to take as much time as I can to make your drawing look as good as possible.
4. Even if you are compliant to all of the guidelines I set above (meaning you are a Watcher and your request doesn't include certain specified features that I don't offer), if I don't want to draw/don't feel comfortable enough to draw/am not interested in drawing your request, I will not accept it.
I just want to get this out of the way, so that I don't have to deal with people demanding things from me. Since I'm doing this for free, I feel like it's only fair that I only draw things that I like.
5. After the drawing you requested is finished and uploaded, if you are planning on re-posting it on the internet, on DeviantArt, or somewhere else, please make sure to credit me and tag my links, because I worked really hard to meet your expectations and I feel that you at least owe me this much.
6. Any rude, demeaning or disrespectful behaviour towards me during the process of drawing your request will result in its termination and your addition to my black-list.
*Free requests will always be a way to reward the people who support and follow me, as well as my new watchers. But, if you're just going to become a watcher for the free drawing and get mad and "unwatch" if I decline your request, then please don't even bother asking.
Thank you for reading this journal entry/ request guide. I'm looking forward to getting requests from you guys!
Have a lovely day~!